Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Section default policy
All authors who submit their paper for publication will abide by following provisions of the copyright transfer:
- The copyright of the paper rests with the authors. And they are transferring the copyright to publish the article and used the article for indexing and storing for public use with due reference to the published matter in the name of concerned authors.
- The authors reserve all proprietary rights to use all or part of the article in future works of their own such as lectures, or in textbook reviews.
- In the case of republication of the article (as a whole, part, or parts) thereof, in periodicals or reprint by a third party must need prior permission from the Managing Editor of CSSR Journal.
- The authors declare that the material being presented by them in this paper is their original work, and does not contain or include material taken from other copyrighted sources. Wherever such material has been included, it has been clearly indented or/and identified by quotation marks and due and proper acknowledgements given by citing the source at appropriate places. Besides that, the author should properly cite the journal name where ever the author refers to the article.
- The paper, the final version of which they submit, is not substantially the same as any that they had already published elsewhere. They should declare that the paper, in the same condition as it has been submitted to this journal, is not submitted anywhere else for publication.
- All contents, Parts, written matters, publications are under the copyright act taken by the Journal of Competitive Social Science Research.
- Published articles will be available for use by scholars and researchers.
- CSSR Journal is not responsible for any claim on publication in our Journal.
The Managing Editor,
Journal of Competitive Social Science Research (CSSRJ)
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.